FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK or the Company) begins annual meeting proxy solicitation. The Company is seeking to:
- Elect four members of the board of directors (the Board) to serve as Class B Directors of the Company for a three-year term expiring at the 2024 annual meeting of stockholders.
- Allow FSK to issue shares below net asset value (NAV). However, the Company does not have any immediate plans to issue shares below NAV. Receiving approval from stockholders would provide the Company with enhanced flexibility to raise capital in the future should the Company and the Board determine that doing so would be beneficial to the Company and its stockholders over the long-term.
Shareholders can vote by:
- Web: Visit www.proxyvote.com
- Without a proxy card: Call 1-833-868-3374, 9:00 AM-10:00PM ET to speak with a proxy specialist
- With a proxy card: Call 1-800-690-6903 with a touch-tone phone to vote using an automated system
- Mail: Using the proxy ballot card received in the mail
Statements included herein may constitute “forward-looking” statements as that term is defined in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements with regard to future events or the future performance or operations of the Company. Words such as “believes,” “expects,” “projects,” and “future” or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include changes in the economy, risks associated with possible disruption to FSK’s operations or the economy generally due to terrorism, natural disasters or pandemics such as COVID-19, future changes in laws or regulations and conditions in the Company’s operating area, the price at which shares of the Company’s common stock trade on the New York Stock Exchange, unexpected costs, charges or expenses resulting from the business combination transaction involving the Company and failure to realize the anticipated benefits of the business combination transaction involving the Company. Some of these factors are enumerated in the filings the Company made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The inclusion of forward-looking statements should not be regarded as a representation that any plans, estimates or expectations will be achieved. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this communication. Except as required by federal securities laws, FSK undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any of these forward-looking statements.
© 2021 FS Investments